OK, so I decided to do a blog
Then sat here & thought…
Fuck all really
My mind is all over the shop
So maybe I should just post in bullet form
To appease the ADD I seem to be afflicted with today
- Cheerleading. I was more than a little gutted when both my girls decided that this was THE only sport they wanted to partake in. Every week that I take them to class, I die a little inside. And the other mothers, oh yeah….we’re SO ALIKE. Fuck those women are hard work. They yell at their kids, screaming out their moves and telling them when to kick, jump, yell ‘yay team’. It does my head in. On a positive note, Macaroni & Magoo totally suck at it. Here’s hoping they get asked ‘in a *gentle, PC way, to maybe take break & take up chess, or lawn bowls. (*back when I was a kid and went to violin lessons with my brother, I was told, after one class, not to come back as I had the rhythm of an epileptic goat. And ballet classes…at least I lasted 3 classes before being told to leave & find a more appropriate sport/hobby. Like wrestling.
- Diamond & I are going for a quick trip away next month. We are currently *debating (*he’s being a stubborn prick, and I’m not going unless I get my way) over what activities to book for our holiday. His picks: bone fishing, deep sea fishing, fly fishing (are you seeing the theme here?) or light tackle fishing. My picks: reading, sleeping, massages, lots of drinks with umbrellas in them. I’m sure there’s a compromise in there somewhere. Or I’m going without him
- Clean out. I have come to the conclusion that I may have been a hoarder. 3 couches, 2 TVs, 1 bed, 13 garbage bags of clothes, 15 boxes of crap and God knows what else, have been ditched or donated in the last week. Do I feel better? No. I feel like shopping
- Chocolate. Chocolate is my friend. Forever
- I check the mail box every day. Still no necklace from Oprah. Maybe she’ll deliver it personally? Note to self: don’t eat all the chocolate, you may be having visitors
- My parents are celebrating their 41st wedding anniversary today. Imagine being married FORTY ONE YEARS….to my DAD?
- It’s day 10 of the new year, and so far, I have not broken ONE of my resolutions. I’ve discovered that that’s a piece of piss to do when you don’t make any. Yay me.
- Mum & Dad will be here in 2 weeks. They’re babysitting while Diamond & I are away. This makes me nervous. Mum, I know from experience, will be fine. Dad, well…we might have to get him his own babysitter. That provides hooch & booze.
- The Xbox Kinect is getting an absolute thrashing at our place and was definitely the winning pressie this Christmas. Diamond loves the handgliding, Macaroni is a bit of a jet at the volleyball, Magoo is fucking scary at boxing. And I’m on the bench due to an injury. I broke a nail getting the snacks yesterday.
- 75 sleeps ’til my birthday. I want a new bum. Preferably like Jennifer Anniston’s. Back when she was in ‘Friends’
- If David Beckham keeps wearing his hair like this, Posh can have him. Plus, she’s knocked up again. And I find the thought of his penis poking her skeletal vajay-jay, quite the turn off
- I watched Jersey Shore for the first time yesterday. I liked it. This is proof that I need to get back to work. STAT.
- 347 days till Christmas.
That is all.